Welcome to the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog






The aim of our challenge is to help us avoid the Christmas Stress and rush to have all your cards ready! Our monthly Challenges are themed, We hope you will join us and have at the very least have a few cards in time for Christmas Please Read the Rules, and remember that you can enter our challenges as many times as you like and combine your entries with as many challenges as you like too! Have fun!
Helen, Samantha and the Design team Xx

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Our first Challenge A for Angels.....

Today's the day for our first challenge in preparation for 2010.
I can't believe we have had Christmas 2009
and we are now really close to New Year's eve too!
Where do the weeks go?


*******************************************

We hope you are enjoying your Christmas holidays and had fun on the Blog hop!

The DT have announced their winners on our own blogs and I have generated the winner of the secret phrase candy too!

You can see if you are a lucky winner HERE!

*******************************************
So then to our First Challenge!!

A for Angels with the Extra challenge to include a charm or beads

The Challenge will be from 30th December
to Midnight UK time on the 12th January

So you have plenty of time to play, and come up with something you have been wanting to try this year but have not had the time!

*******************
Please see Our Requests on the sidebar too, we would like to ask also could you please check that your Word Verification is turned off, so we can come and comment on all your lovely projects, Maybe you might not even realise it is on?

When you have made your project please add it to Mr linky so we can come along and see your creations :-) The Design Team have been busy with Christmas but have had time to play with their new stash they got for Christmas so we hope you love their creations and they help inspire you!


Ok so with out further a do our our Dt projects
drum roll please.... . . . . . . . .

We are really lucky and have already got a sponsor for our first challenge

So to get us off to a great start we have the LOVELY Sue from charmsupplies.co.uk

Sue is offering to Our 1st prize winner a £10 voucher & free delivery for either of her shops - charm supplies or Occasions Emporium! (Thanks Sue this is fantastic and most kind!)

I want to get it off to a good start so we will be offering for this first Challenge 3 lucky winners! I will pick my top 3 and post 12th of January the lucky winners. Yes that's 3 prizes!! cool huh!

Sooooooo get creating and we look forward to seeing what you make including charms or beads on your projects!













Our super duper Guest this week is.......

Vicky
Don't forget to leave us a direct link to your project with Mr Linky, so that we can come and visit you.

19 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo gorgeous makes by the DT. Right off to get my thinking cap on now.
    Take care and a Happy New Year to all
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh nice! forgot that most Tilda's are angels too. Lovely creations guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great papercrafting... I will have to think about an idea for myself.Hugs from Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo!! we are off and running with next years Christmas cards, means I can still use my glitter and sparkle. Gorgeous work from the DT. Look forward to taking part.

    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards from the DT. fabby idea with the challenge, saves me rushing around for next Christmas. Look forward to taking part. Hugs Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful DT inspiration, thanks guys! Never, for one second, did I think I'd be considering another Christmas card this year!! Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful DT-works :)

    My first X-mas card is ready. Wow!
    Thank you for nice challenge!
    Hugs, Minnamanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the new challenge blog. Hopefully I can get all this years cards done with plenty of time to spare!!!

    Teresa xx

    Here's my entry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoo hoo that's challenge number two in 2010!!
    Here's to a fab year
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found you!! Love Christmas...what a super blog!! One problem...I love Snowmen, and we won't reach 'S' by Christmas!!! LOL
    Happy New Year
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year! Good luck with this fab challenge blog, I think I may have forgotten my snowflakes on my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there. Beautiful cards by your great DT team, fabulous creations.
    Good luck with your new blog, I have entered my card.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have only just come across this site, how wonderful. I will be entering all the A-Z challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Folks, all the cards are beautiful from the DT and I have left comments on everyone of the fantastic creations. Sorry I didn't know that word verification had been turned on to my blog it has never been there before? It is now turned off as I hate them too. Look forward to entering more of my efforts other weeks on this super challenge.
    Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great DT cards!
    Can't wait to get ahead for next Christmas with you, fab idea.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great idea for blog challenge. this really has a purpose so the cards I make will allow me to get ahead! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Plan to enter this challenge regularly to try to be more organised. Sorry to be so last minute but I've added my card!
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic idea for a challenge blog, great creations by the design team, a real inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've just left a link - better late than never x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we really appreciate all your comments, hugs Samatha, Helen and the girlies :0)

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.
Click here for how turn it off!!