Welcome to the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog






The aim of our challenge is to help us avoid the Christmas Stress and rush to have all your cards ready! Our monthly Challenges are themed, We hope you will join us and have at the very least have a few cards in time for Christmas Please Read the Rules, and remember that you can enter our challenges as many times as you like and combine your entries with as many challenges as you like too! Have fun!
Helen, Samantha and the Design team Xx

Wednesday 27 January 2010

C is for Candy

Candy

We would like to see candy on your cards this week and as its my turn (Cathy) to choose the extra for this week's challenge I'd also like to see pink as well on your creations ... either lots of pink or just a little!!

We are also doing a Design Team call this time and are looking to invite 2 more members onto our permanent design team. Deatils of the expectations can be found here.
If you would like to be considered for one of the Design team places please add DT to your name in Mr Linky.

Penrith Crafts are sponsoring this week's challenge and we have this gorgeous little chappie up for grabs.


Here are the DTs creations:
















Don't forget to check back later to see who the top 3 are and who is the winner of the $15 Simon Says Stamp voucher.




If Mr linky is missing as he was this afternoon please leave your link on the comments thanks :0)

14 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the DT guys, that's a great shame. Have left my card with Mr Linky but just in case it's here Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hunny :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouh, I forgot to mention on my post to the Mr. Linky that I would be interested about one of the DT places. SORRY, my mistake :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab designs from the DT once again. Great competition again. Gets the old brain working. Lol!!! Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just thought I'd have a go at being organied for next Christmas by joining in with your great challenge. Brilliant ideas and inspiration! thanks Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments ladies!
    and your support! in making our challenges come to life! we love looking at what you have made keep up the great work!


    Serafina we have made a note that you would like to be entered for the DT too!

    Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creations, my card is with mr linky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge and DT cards. For some reason there is GDT after my name, which was already in Mr Linky nad I only found out when it printed. Please ignore the GDT.
    Thanks Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to be considered for your design team.
    Here's a link to my blog.

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    I just saw at Lacey's that you guys are looking for some new DT members. Are you still looking??

    I'm very interested. How can I contact you?

    xoxo hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great cards! I have entered my link on Mr. Linky. Thanks for letting me play along.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the opportunity to become one of your DT member. I'm so excited about these x-mas challenges! And couldn't wait till tomorrow so I decided to made one more card with some sweet candy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great challenge - had me thinking for quite a while! I would love to be considered as part of your design team. Here's my card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for joining in with our challenges we are having a lovely time looking at all your fantastic creations! its so much fun this year so far making Christmas cards! thank you!

    Good luck to all of you that would like to be on our DT....

    Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we really appreciate all your comments, hugs Samatha, Helen and the girlies :0)

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.
Click here for how turn it off!!